Listening Session 3b: Small and Rural Ministry
Presentation of proposals, questions, and answers to clarify issues.
Several proposals speak of different aspects of the challenges faced by small and rural ministries within the United Church. One proposal lifts up the need to balance between offering guidelines while maintaining flexibility to respond to local contexts and others offer specific solutions.
- BC 06 - Ministry Support and Supervision
- BQ 06 - Alternate Relationships and Governance Structures
- MNWO 01 - Rural Prairie Marginalization
- MNWO 02 - Funding Rural Ministry
- MNWO 04 - Access to Technology for Effective Communication