3D Paper Cutting (Sat)
This workshop will be presented in English and French.
This workshop focuses on material and practical activity. It will include:
- Overview of the technique (origamic architecture) and tools (X-acto, ruler, and heavy paper or cardstock).
- Distribution of the model and demonstration.
- Participants cut out their model.
- Demonstration of the folding technique.
- Participants fold their model.
- Review of the activity: the experience of completely transforming a flat, white piece of paper into a three-dimensional object.
Speaker: Claire Borel Christen
Max Number of Participants: This workshop can accommodate a maximum of 10 to 12 participants. Please try to arrive early to ensure your spot!